Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
Benefits of Occupational Therapy
Rehabilitation, Assistive technology and Therapy
- Registered NDIS provider. We can assist with assessments, treatment and assistive technology applications for equipment
- MASS for free government supplied equipment. ABLE Kids can assist rural and remote communities assistance with applications using technology to evaluate and assess our clients needs. Distance need not be a barrier to obtaining funded equipment.
- HCWA and Better start providers
- NDIS we can offer remote assessments to access funding.
Our Occupational Therapists can assist with:
- MASS applications ( Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme)
- NDIS Assistive Technology applications. Application time funded to facilitate access and independence. This could be equipment such as scooters, beach wheelchairs, specialist sports wheelchairs, hand recumbent bikes, or speech devises that would not be available through MASS .
- Direct applications to Home Assist for minor and major home modifications.
- Continence products applications CAPs.
- We are providers of therapy services to organisations providing services under “ Your life, your choices”
- Manual Handling Training for carers. Cater to the individual manual handling requirements of the client. Individual solutions for individual needs.