Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
Benefits of Occupational Therapy
Rehabilitation, Assistive technology and Therapy
- Registered NDIS provider. We can assist with assessments, treatment and assistive technology applications for equipment
- MASS and CAEATI applications for free government supplied equipment will continue to be available in areas up to 3 months before NDIS is available in you area. ABLE Kids can assist rural and remote communities assistance with applications using technology to evaluate and assess our clients needs. Distance need not be a barrier to obtaining funded equipment.
- HCWA and Better start providers
- NDIS we can offer remote assessments to access funding.
Our Occupational Therapists can assist with:
- MASS applications ( Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme)
- CAEATI applications. Up to $10,000 and therapist application time funded to facilitate the disabled access the wider community. This could be equipment such as scooters, beach wheelchairs, specialist sports wheelchairs, hand recumbent bikes, or speech devises that would not be available through MASS .
- Direct applications to Home Assist for minor and major home modifications.
- Continence products applications CAPs.
- We are providers of therapy services to organisations providing services under “ Your life, your choices”
- Manual Handling Training for carers. Cater to the individual manual handling requirements of the client. Individual solutions for individual needs.